Bloated, painful stomach, low appetite, lower backpain . Suggestion?

Hello Dr. I been having lower backpain really bad at night sometimes during the day my stomach look and feel as im pregant i took an test an it was negative i been having cravings as long as i can taste the food im alright but if i lean forward for to long my stomach hurts i cant sleep on my stomach only on the side i were pregant before not the same c.c something in the tummy certain foods make me vomit it only let me take in what i crave for
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013