Bloated feeling, cramping, nausea, headache, frequent urge to urinate, reddish brown discharge, negative pregnancy test. Had periods post unprotected sex. What is the reason for the symptoms?

Hi, I m 21 years old and I ve had unprotected sex about 3.5 weeks ago, but I had my period a few days after (I have been out of birth control for about 2 months now). Lately I have been bloated, cramping, nauseated, headaches , and i have to contantly have to go to the bathroom, and just a few days ago I found that my discharge had brownish redish discharge. Is this something i should be concerned about? is it normal? I have taken 3 pregnancy test and it all came out negative. Could I still possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012