Bloated after unprotected sex in order to conceive. Have cramps and white discharge. Pregnant?

HI, my name is Stephanie. On 4-8-2012 my husband and i started an unprotected sex trying to conceive and since then my stomach is bloated, burping and farting all day long, i had heartburn for 5 days after and stopped and since then i have white discharge and some cramps from time to time plus i can see blue veins on my Areolas and breast but with no sore, my next period due on the 22nd and i had an early pregnancy test today the 20th but came up negative. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012