Blister on the arm with bleeding after having an ice and salt burn. Using neosporin. What else to do?

My daughter had put salt and ice on her arm with a friend for some ridiculous game...her forearm has about a four in long to a one inch wide burn on it which blistered. This happened last wed. The blisters have broken...and now part is open and light pink and has bled a little. The rest is a purple/dark pink color. I have been applying neosporin on it generously throughout the day,everyday since. Is there something else I should do? And are there any long term affects I should be concerned with?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013