Bleeding post intercourse, done with menstruation days ago. Possible causes?

I have been having post intercourse bleeding for two days now. My last menstration ended two days before that. The second time it happened I had gone to the restroom to urinate and clean up and there was what looked like a blood clot in the toilet. I dont continue to bleed, it s just bloodfrom me mixed with my husbands semen . I do have an appointment with my OBGYN on Jan. 3, but was looking to hopefully set my mind at ease.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer