Bleeding, painless ulcers on penis. Taken Ceftum for genital warts. Had oral sex. Reason?

bleeding painless ulcers on half area of penis.had genital warts a month ago but gone in a week after medication.ceftum500 was given that time .this time i had only oral sex ,is it possible to have bleeding ulcer after oral sex ,it's been 8 days ,took ceftum 500 for 1st 6 days dint work ,so now took azithrimycin 500 two dose a day and looks like its working as the redness is fading and area of ulceration is reducing but bleeding from some some is still happening once a day. Don't had flu,or groin or lymph nodes swelling nor head ache.and ulcars r painless
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013