Bleeding in between the periods. Given Norethisterone. Have spotting with bad pain in the uterine area. Why the bleeding does not stop?

hi . am suffering from bleeding between periods specialy at the 14 th day of period and i cant have babies so the doctor gave me Norethisterone 5 mg twice aday since 2 months and am on it now it was ok for the first month but this month i suffered the same spotting and somedays bleeding . and bad pains in uterine area . also my hus is away of town so am not having sex . doc said our treatment will last 2 months till my hus come then i can be preg . why am bleeding agien while on Norethisterone 5 mg
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012