Bleeding followed by positive pregnancy test, no bleeding post medicines. Will I conceive this time?

Hi i had my bleeding for 10 days ,then tested positive pregnancy. The doctor calculated that i am 6 weeks pregnant and went on for vaginal scan, but could not see anything. He gave me duphaston and folic acid and asked me to come for another scan next week. i do not have bleeding after taking the tablets.I am sure that i could have ovulated on 20th or 21st day last month (late ovulation ). I think it to be a miscarriage ,but still have some hopes. Waiting for answers..please
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012