Bleeding fistula with dust in liquid, advised sitcom forte. Endoscopy says internal hemorrhoid. Solution ?

Dear Sir, I am one of the National Badminton Coach From Bangladesh.I have been suffering from fistulae for one year.Now it is bleeding and some dust with liquid coming out.I visited to Dr. Pallav two times and suggested me to take sitcom forte tablet and Endoscopy report is Impression Internal Hemorrhoid otherwise normal study.Before that I was suffering from piles but it is controlled now.You are requested to provide guide line for get rid of from this diseases. Thanks in advance for your nice cooperation. Regards AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013