Bleeding, cramps, back pain, stomach pain during pregnancy. Is it a miscarriage?

hi I am in my 5th week of pregnancy.. since yesterday morning I have Ben bleeding like period, cramps and just the same pain lower back and lower tummy as I get on my periods, and also legs pain. I had been to doc yesterday, they did internal scanning service too but he said everything is fine within but still it s too early to see baby or to confirm baby is there. they kept in the hospital for 4 hours for observations. I had bIoodtestthey but unable to understand result by ourself since we still don t meet doc after the test. they asked to come back on Tuesday. though I have been bleeding I still have vomiting . I kinda have strange feeling in tummy. I am scared it s not miss carriage. please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013