Bleeding, brown and yellowish odorless discharge, cramps. Pregnant?

I started having some light bleeding last week, which turned brown and now a yellowish odorless discharge . I m also having some mild cramps , which got better from last week. It is like I am about to get my period, but I am not due for that for another week (May 6th). I m not on the pill . From what I found online it could be pregnancy, but it seems too early to test. I just wanted to know if there is anything I should worry about that could be made worse if I wait another week. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012