Bleeding before one week of due date of period. Slight back pain, milky white cervical discharge, fatigue, cramps, diarrhea. Delayed periods, HPT negative. History of being diagnosed with a cyst filled with blood. Help

hi I am 29 yr old married woman who is TTC from past 16 months. my LMP was on 29th jan 13 and I was due for my period on March 1st 13 (30 day cycle). but on 21st feb I started bleeding no clots but fresh bleed around 25 ml (Previously dr said that I have cyst filled with blood), no menstrual symptom, 2nd day no bleeding some what serous non foulsmelling fluid. since I missed my period on march 1st I did a HPT on 11th march which turned out to be negative, I repeated it on 20th march again negative. I have had slight back pain, milky white cervical secretions and extreme fatigue as symptoms. from 21st march onwards I have severe PMS like low back pain, cramps in leg and diahhrea but no periods till now
kindly help me out to know what is going on.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013