Trying to conceive, abdominal pain, white cervical discharge. Causes for symptoms?

hi, I recentcly got married, 8 months, me and my husband are trying to conceive, i always have this pain in my lower right side of my abdomen (thinking it s ov) but recently had it bad, and 3 days later had some white cervical discharge with itching. (not preg). what could it be? by the way my husband is my first sex partner. got discharge from ER with vaginitis yeast inf., but waiting for the culture result. just curious!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013