Bleeding and stinging cut on the area undergoing laser treatment, was touched with bare hands. HIV risk?

Hello Doctor, Please help me. I was getting my lazer treatment ( hair removal ) done again. Before lazer treatment is done one has to shave. So I shaved in the morning before my appointment. I had cut myself with the razor and the cut was bleeding and stinging a bit. While I was getting the lazer hair removal done. The lady working on the area of my skin, used her hands to make sure the lazer works the correct part of the skin. She was not wearing gloves and her hands touched my cut!! Do I need to worry about HIV risk? I am worried she might have had a cut on her finger and then the blood from her finger entered my cut. I did see that there was a plaster in the dustbin
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013