Bleeding after sex. Family history of breast cancer. Should i be worried?

Hi, my question is regarding bleeding after sex. I am 41 years old and have given birth to 4 children vaginally. They are 19, 18, 5 and 4. My mother is a breast cancer surviver when she was 42 and had cancer removed from her endrometrial lining this past summer at the age of 67. I have had no complications with any pregnancy and have had only my husband of 20 years as a sexual partner. I have had mamograms but have not had a pap smear since after my last son who is now 4. I have never had any issues other than cysts on my ovaries which were detected during an ultrasound and mri for a back issue 10 years ago. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013