Bled heavy with clots after sex. Had medsfor. Ultrasound found cysts on ovaries. Now?

I am 37 years old.. started my period at ten years old.. always have had long heavy periods.. had sex 2 weeks ago and bled heavy with big blood clots .. and had a ..a week and half prior to that. went to ther er.. gave me medsfor incase i had it.. did a pelvic ultra sound .. found 2 tiny cysts on my right ovariipedes .. went to the gyno said there noraml.. then got abnormal pap smear .. got a colpyscope.. came back with less than mild dysplasia and hpv high risk postive.. then they put me on the pill to regulate my period and it started on Monday and its very light.. i thought i ended today.. but i went to pee and and wiped and now have light orange and brown mucus when i wipe.. ugh.. what does this mean.. i am going thru perimenopause? or is it my pill side effects or something serious..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012