Bitten by ants. Have bad pain and infection. How can I treat myself?

I had gotten bitten by ants during March of this year while camping they went from below my arms to my waist I went to the doctor after being in horrible pain for atleast a week and they diagnosed me with some sort of infection, but after i got everything treated i started developing abscesses coming and going for the past few months im not sure what to do about it, they are leaving scars all over my stomach thighs legs and arms.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012