Bipolar, taking welbutrin, lamictal, trileptal. How long to continue medication?

I found out I was bi polar about a year ago, and have gone through many meds I am currently taking welbutrin in the morning aand lamictal and trileptal at night. I'm on a slow start with the lamictal only at 2 pills after two weeks . I just wonder will this ever end I always feel on edge. I feel a little better but sometimes I feel I'm going to come out of my skin. also when I take the welbutrin in the morning I'm good to go for a few hours and than I crash and have no energy. What the heck
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013