Developed epilepsy at age of 4 months, on medications, still gets seizures. Do polio medication trigger seizures ?

. My son developed epilepsy when he was 4 months old. He is on 3 different medicines but he still gets seizures. He is almost meeting lots of milestones, except few . He will be 3 years old in May , recently he was given polio drops , I was wondering if polio medication can have possible interactions with his current keppra, lamictal and trileptal medication. Or if polio medication can trigger seizures. Please relpy thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013