Been on Qlaira Pill for hormonal imbalance. Why did I have terrible bleed?

I have been on Qlaira Pill for just over one month .... the reason I went on the Pill was to help with hormone issues as i was having my periods every 14 days from last November. In July I had a D&C and I still got my period 14 days after that, then the period just kept going (not very heavy though), so my gyno told me to start the Qlaira. Since i have been on the Pill i have felt very depressed, tired and emotional. I also dont feel 100% well. Anyway on day 27 (this Pill only has 28 days in each pack) I got my period but the minute I started day 1 of the next Qlaira pack I got flooding bleeding and ended up going to the hospital. The bleeding only lasted just over 2 days like that. The hospital gave me progesterone tablets to take (i ended up not taking them as my period has almost stopped). Today is day 4 of the 2nd pack and I feel extremely tired, depressed and I have no energy. Is this normal. I do not like the Pill Please let me know what you think
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012