Been off birth control pills, irregular periods since, cramping, low back pains, HPT negative. Reasons ?

I ve been off birth control pills since July 18th 2012. I had a period a few days after i stopped taking my pills. I had a second period August 26th. Now it s October 4th and still no period. I am now a week late. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative. I had slight cramping, but doesn t feel like period cramps . I have also been having light lower back pains. Is there a possibility I am pregnant? Also i have never had a period this late. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012