Been injecting heroin in arm, used vain in groin. Got bruise on inner part of thigh. Reasons ?

Hi I have been injecting heroin for around 3 years and I have always gone in my arm . As I no longer have any vains there my friend showed me how to get the vain in your groin . I have only done this twise but after about an hour I had a really bad pain in my upper leg. When I have looked I have a massive bruise on the inner part of my thigh. I was just wanting to find out if it is just like the bruising I sometimes got on my arms or weather it needs something doing with it because I have been told this could be dangerous. Pls reply as soon as possaable because I am really worried about this. Thank you. AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012