Been in accidents. Have degenerated discs. Can I get prescribed suboxone?

I am 23 years old and have been in 2 serious car accidents which is and has degenerated the discs in my neck C1 C2 and C3 Iam in severe pain and now my arms are starting to go numb and half of my hands are numb 24/7 the doctor said i can still use thiae fingers due to my memory . therefore my doctors have prescribed with norcos and percocets but I want to stop taking them but the withdrawal feeling is atrocious even though I am in pain I really want to get off of these medications they scare me. To be completely honest I did not mean to get addicted to these pills and I want to stop. I want to know if there are any home remedies or if I can get prescribed suboxone or subutex I want to do this on my own due to financial issues. Please help with advice
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012