What causes nausea and body tremors?

What does it mean when I am very nautious and shaking?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Most likely causes listed sir Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. The causes for nausea and tremors can be: -Low blood sugar -Food poisoning -Stomach infection -Constipation -Anxiety -Panic attack -Benign essential tremor -Various gastrointestinal disorders -Liver abnormalities -Pancreatic conditions -Drug intolerance -Chronic kidney conditions and many other conditions. Your symptoms are still very vague, and need further evaluation. But in my opinion the first 6 options are most likely. Please write back to me if you experience any other symptoms or have any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
Follow-up: What causes nausea and body tremors? 13 minutes later
could it be from my drug addiction?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes sir it most certainly can Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Yes sir, it is quite possible that this could be due to your drug addiction. You did not mention this in your history, and such a reaction can be either due to withdrawal or an intolerance/overdose. If you plan on withdrawing from the medication, I would advise you to take the help of a specialist (de-addiction specialist), who will help you to safely withdraw from the medication. Hope this helps sir. Best wishes.