Been getting cystic acne. How can I make it leave? Off synthroid

i have been getting cystic acne since xmas. it never goes away. will get a little better but then come back always in the same spot. and if there good and cant see them you can still feel them under the skin. ive tried lots of acne products nothing seams to work. i have diabetes and hashimotos. i believe my acne is cause by my thyroid problems but no doctors think it is linked. i requested being taken off synthroid thinking that was the problem and going on natural thyroid at the lowest dose. my face started to clear up imediatly. then after 3 weeks i upped my dose and my face started to get bad again. there all on my chin area, but i have gotten a couple in my eyebrow area. any ideas? before my thyroid and diabetes diagnosis last june i had the here and there breakouts around my period. except when i was pregnant with both my kids my acne was bad. but never ever have i had cysts that wouldn t go away!!
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012