Bald spot at the back of head, alopecia, eczema, rashes on limbs,

2 1/2 year old daughter has developed a bald spot in the back of her head. Prior to the bald spot she has presented signs of eczema the beginning of this year. The rash is on the creases inside her arm and on the back of her legs. I took her to the dermatologist who by just a glance told me that the bald spot is from alopecia and gave me an ointment to put on the bald spot. I since noticed a lump where her bald spot is located and wonder if it wasn t something else other then Alopecia and wonder if this condition will get worse.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012