Bad joint pain in knees and shoulders. Instaflex side effects?

I am a former college football player with very bad joint pain in my knees and shoulders. I have been told that I have early-onset arthritis as a result of playing in college. I am thinking about trying instaflex to help with joint pain. Are there are any side-effects that I need to be aware of? I am specifically concerned with whether this has been linked with any problems with pregnancy - my wife and I are trying at the moment. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012