Bad headache, some tingling feeling towards the top back of head after a hit on head. Worried ?

Hi, I knocked the top of my head really hard against a wooden window edge. It hurt when it happened but after 5-10 minutes was okay. An hour later I had a really bad headache and some tingling feeling towards the top back of my head. it has been over 24 hours and still have a bad headache but no tingling. A lump appeared an hour after the hit and is still there and feels quite bruised, I haven t been to a doctor, should I visit one??
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012