Back pain, cramps, breakthrough bleeding, missed BCP. Normal?

I have taken birth control religiously for the past 4-5 months. My last period started on the 7th of this month. I missed two birth control pills last week, Monday and Tuesday to be exact in my second week. I doubled up the next two days and have taken it everyday since. I haven t had any intercourse either. I experienced breakthrough bleeding until I got caught up. I am now experiencing back pain and cramps and I was just wondering if this is normal and what else can I expect before my cycle gets back in order?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012