Back pain, burning sensation, bloating, on drinking coffee, eating icecream. CT for kidney scan shows no stones, hard small stools. Treatment?

I am a 46 year old woman experiencing right side/back pain/burning off and on for a couple of months. I feel pressure; like I have to expel gas, or I belch and feel rumbling in my gut. I think the association is with ice cream and coffee; but don t experience it all the time when I have them. Just notice when I do feel it, it is after I have had ice cream or coffee. Had coffee on Sunday and wow... Immediate burning and gas. the discomfort feels deep in my gut, lower right side/ back...Thought it was a kidney stone but CT without contrast and US were negative. I believe the pain briefly lessens when I drink water and go to the bathroom. During episodes, feels worse just before having a stool. Stools can be pebbles or large and formed; never diarrhea ... Have an appt with GYN and GI doctor in a couple of weeks. Previously diagnosed with Celiacs and doing pretty good not having anything sneak by. Worse at times when I lie down, was told I strained my back but muscle relaxants didin t work. stretching sometimes helps.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012