Back pain, breathlessness, pain, head and chest pain. Family history of kidney disease. Any idea?

35 female, 260 pounds, healthy. severe pain mid back, more on the right side, now radiating around to the front right ribs, takes my breath away. i seen my dr and said iw as sitting wrong in my work chair! pain has become consistantly worse the last 2 weeks, since i have a head and chest cold . today it is almost unbearable. i was gonna go to er, but figured the dr would tell me to take ibuprofen and relax. any idea. family history, kidney disease, galbladder and pancrease issues, heart disease, alzheimers and breast cancer , ia lso forgot to say i am on medication for high triglycerides, and syntroid for my thyroid .
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012