Back ache, indigestion, loose motion, periods ended. Pregnancy?

I had worst PMS symptoms this time..back ache, fatigue and finally my periods arrived 2 days late..but i had bleeding only for 2 days which is unlikely...i usually bleed for 4 days..even after my period is over am having back ache with indigestion and loose it a pregnancy symptom..i have doubt that it is a implantation bleeding..tried home pregnancy test on 4th day of my periods but turned out negative ..can i still have a hope that am prego
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012