Baby given shots at 6th week and 10th week, taken easy five vaccine, asked to take two more doses at an interval of two months. Advice?

Hello sir, my baby is now 17 weeks old. we have given first doses of 6 th week and 10 th week at government hospital as per schedule and for third dose ,due to some reason we have approached private doc , for which he has given easy five and asked to give two more doses at interval of two months .. pls advice whether we need to go for next two as , i have read after 6th 10 th 14 th week , next dosage should be at 9 months.. pls reply .. thanks .hari krishna
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012