Baby constipated since birth. Gave Aptamil comfort. Passing yellow, watery stools. Reason?

Hi my daughter is nearly 4 months old. She was severely constipated from birth. I put her on to aptamil comfort for colic and constipation milk and her nappies became normal and she was having a dirty nappy approx once every 3-4 days. Yesterday and today her stools suddenly became bright yellow in colour and really really watery in consistancy. They also smell like pure vinegar. She has had about 5 of these nappies since yesterdsy and this us really unusual for her. Apart from her stools she is fine. No fever or excessove crying. Thanks rebecca
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013