Baby constipated, eats little fruits, drinks water. Add prune juice in formula?

hi, my 6 month old son is constipated. this started about 3 weeks ago. first he pooped daily but the poo was not as soft as before... and since last week doens t poop daily (one every 2 days) and today he pooped after 3 days and the poo was really hard! problem is that he doens t want to eat solids nor wants to drink juice. he loves water o we give him as much as he likes, not interferring with his formula intake. he only eats a little fruit when giving him in a fruit/veggie bag . I have the feeling he wants te eat by himself... what can I do?? I read online that I could put prune juice in his formula once a day. Is that ok?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012