Autoimmune pancreatitis,stent removed from bile duct,central serous retinopathy and lattices in both eyes

Dear Doctor, I am having Autoimmune pancreatitis . I am under treatment now since 2 months. I am taking creaon 0000mg 6 tabs a day and omnacortil 40 mg/ day and got tappered to 5 mg/ day. Now i am going to stop steriod in another 3 days. My recent CT Abdomen shows good improvement in pancreas , gall bladder , bile duct etc. I got my stent also removed from bile duct. I got my eyes affected because of steriod and now I have CSR and lattices in both eyes for which no treatment taken. Dr said they can review after stopping steriod. Is there any chances of AIP relapsing? what is the treatment for me now?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012