I have Central serous chorioretinopathy in my both eyes

my problem is that my both eyes develop central serous chorio retinopathy it is recurrent two or three times per year this is second year.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
vWelcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.Management requires angiography,oct and laser in case there is a leakage on angiography.To prevent further attacks you have to improve immunity and stop tobacco in any form
  Anonymous's Response
thanks for the reply doctor!
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Dinesh Sharma's  Response
CSR may lead to permanent vision loss if not treated timely. Recurrence is the nature of this disease. Ayurveda has a successful answer to this problem. It can recover the vision loss as well. Shirodhara and Tharpanam are the potent procedures that can rejuvenate the optic nerves and retina. To understand the ayurvedic approach first, please log on to or call 9314090487.