Autism. Taking epilex and siziodon. Why is chest and stomach painful? What can help?

i have a 28 years old son with autism . He got one seizure at the age of 21. He was taking epilex chrono 500 mg twice a day and siziodon 2mg for five years. I have tapered off his medicine to 500 mg of epilex chrono once a day and siziodon 0-5 mg at night both before dinner.Since last month he complaints of pain in the chest and stomach. He is very scared of doctors. He does not go for any blood test . This medicine had started when he became unconcious and taken to the hospital after getting the seizure since then he is on self medication by me for fever or other tit bits. I am a single mother parent and it becomes difficult to take a big boy to a doctor when he is scared. Please help me out. I am finding myself helpless.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012