Asthmatic, have droopy eyelids in afternoon, swelling between eyebrow and crease by night, no pain, on migraine medicines. Advice?

Hi. I m a 42 yr old female. Recently noticed my right eyelid droops in the afternoon (by recently, I mean over the last 2 weeks)... by night time, it looks as if my eye is swollen between the eyebrow and the crease. There is no pain, I have suffered migraine headaches for years and only treat with Excedrin Migraine as needed (after having been on Topamax for a couple of years). I ve been an asthmatic my entire life. My father died from complications related to Myasthenia Gravis in 1993 after suffering with the disease for 7 years. I have muscle pain and fatigue, (but I workout as a fitness instructor daily), and am otherwise a normal mother of 5. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012