Asked to wear a Holter monitor due to increased heart rate. Low iron levels. Do I have arrhythmia?

At cardiologist visit today my heart rate is 104. My bp is good. I have a cold. He wants me to wear a Holter next week. A few months ago went to my oncologist for follow up (23 year Hodgkins survivor) he ran blood test my iron was very low. Said I was not storing enough. At last oncologist visit my iron levels better not yet where it should be. Haven t been taking iron supplements like I should be. What could cause my heart rate to be 104?Cardiologist not overly concerned but sais he wants to make sur I don t have an arrhythmia .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012