Are period like symptoms without periods a symptom of pregnancy ?

I am 17 year old my height is 5 0 and ive recently been expiercing symptoms as if i have started my period but i missed my period ive been cramping and feel like my stomach is getting tight pulling togeher it starts low then work its way up my lower back aches and ive urine more then usual but when i urine its warm and i have head aches that come and go. i took a pregnancy test it came out negative though i did go to the doctor but it doesnt seem like she was much help all she said was it could be pregnancy symptoma and that i dont have a bladder infection so im a little confused
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011