Are Zoloft 50mg and Xanax 0.5mgor medicines caused pigmentation?

Dear doctors or anyone who can help, I have had a skin pigmentation scaterred almost the whole body about a year now. I have taken Zoloft 50mg and Xanax 0.5mg everyday about 5 years now. Are these or anyone of these medicines caused pigmentation? if so what should I do to get rid of pigmentation but keeping my panic still under control or if I leave it like that for longer would there be any serious consequence? Many thanks in advance for your kind help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011