Anteverted uterus with sinusoid configuration, fibroid. No ovarian cyst. Need to be concerned?

hi I had an ultrasound and here is the result The uterus is primarily anteverted with a sinusoid configuration measuring approximately 15.5 x 4.9 x 7.9 cm. Rounded fullness to the fundus consistent with an exophytic subserosal fundal fibroid measuring 5.6 x 3.8 x 5.2 cm. Presumed left fundal fibroid is present measuring 5.9 x 3.5 x 4.7 cm. A myometrial posterior lower uterine segment fibroid is also noted measuring 3.8 x 2.9 x 4.4 cm. Mild diffuse uterine heterogeneity obscures the endometrial stripe. Ovaries appear normal with the right measuring 3.4 x 2.3 x 2.7 cm and the left 3.0 x 1.6 x 2.7 cm. No ovarian cyst or adnexal mass .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013