Anorexia, missed periods for three months, recovered. Will short-term pause in menstruation cause infertility?

Hi, as a teenager, I suffered from anorexia for about half a year and I lost my period for 3 months during this time. After that, I fully recovered, regained healthy body weight, my period became regular again and has stayed that way until now. Recently I got an information that I might have increased infertility risk due to the short-term pause in menstruations - is it true and if yes, how higher could the risk be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013