Anemia, high cholesterol, headache. Why has migraine worsened?

After weeks of suffering from severe tiredness, fatigue , dizzyness, shakyness and general lethargy, I was told by my doctor that I have aneimia with a level of 15. I also have high cholesterol which completely surprised me as I eat very well and run 5km every day. I have a niggling feeling something is going on with my sugar levels, as I have always felt faint, dizzy, shaky and get migraines/ headaches when I don t eat every few hours. Recently my migraines have changed in severity, with my aura lasting past 90mins when it would usaully last only 30min. I have been getting migraines since I was 12 and have explored every possible treatment for them so I am not here for a cure , just curious as to why they have suddenly gotten worse?? The migraine hangover is scary, it feels like I have had a stroke , as I can t think clearly, function or have a conversation that makes any sense. Big concern about why my cholesterol is high?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012