Am pregnant and no heart beat at 11 weeks. No bleeding . Taking Prometrium. Had miscarriage. Recommendations?

I went to in at 6 wks &. 2 days where a flicker of heartbeat was discovered. I went back at 11 weeks with no heartbeat, seems baby stopped growing at 7 weeks, 3 days. No bleeding & still have pregnancy symptoms & I m taking prometrium . What do u advise, another ultrasound or proceed with d&c? This is 2nd miscarriage in 7 months, first was blighted ovum . What tests should I ask for? What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013