Am pregnant. Had taken medication for bladder infection and vaginal inserts. Will it effect baby?

Hi, I just found out today that i am 10 weeks pregnant via ultrasound , however, 2 weeks ago i visited the doctor and was diognosed with a bladder infection . I took 2 Norflox-Apo 400mg tab twice per day for seven days. Now i am worried as to what i might have done to the feotus. I also took a pack of those vaginal inserts for 6 days. I heard the baby s heartbeat today but am still alittle worried. Can u help me with some answers please. I didnt know i was pregnant. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013