Alopecia areata, loss of hair from head, eyes, face, penis. Taking stamin forte, azoran medication. History of alopecia. Treatment?

good sir, I am defeated alopecia areata since last 4 years, I loss my hair from my head, eyes, face, near penis, above stomach and legs. i am taking stamin forte medicine and some time I have taken Azoran 50 mg medicine, I got my hair once but as I give up the medicine I loss again the same, so what i do... may i continue these medicine continue or are other best medicine are available? actually I am unmarried of 31 year old man, there are married problem comes due to alopecia,,, please give me the solution, Thanks and regards
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012