Allergic contact dermatitis, itchy body, taking benadryl, allegrau and steroid, have several scabs. Treatment?

I was recently diagnosed with allergic contact dermatitis . I have had itching for over two months ...starting on legs and moving to arms and now all over my body except for genitals area and face . The itching has been unbearable despite Benadryl and Allegrau and steroid creams. Please tell me what to do. I have several scabs and bruising from itching. Its even worse when I am at rest. Thank you. I am miserable
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012