Alcohol and drug smoking, increased sinus pressure, chest heaviness, feeling of red area on the iris on tilting head. Cause?

I am a 21 year old male, no previous health issues. I am 6 , 195 lbs and I drink alcohol lightly to moderately with friends about once a week. I also have partaken in the past year in cannabis activities and have noticed increased sinus pressure and heavier feelings in the chest as a result of this which seem to subside within a week after discontinuing exposure. I have noticed for the past six months that whenever I am laying down on my stomach with my head tilted and studying on my computer or sometimes just studying on campus at school that a red area will appear to the right of the iris (proximal to the nose ) in my left eye and will disappear at times and reappear. It is the only area that is EVER affected and it worries me that a particular arterial supply route or something could be damaged/adversely affected. I have also noticed a sharp pain in my left arm pit and upper bottom side of my arm when I breath in deeply.. I am unsure if this could be related to pulmonary or cardiovascular dysfunction and the resulting issues with the eye.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012